Friday, July 31, 2009
absolutely insane resolutions to live by

going to proclaim this blog dead soon.
:X but actually, I really like blogging though, just that I've been...
1) Busy
2) Lazy
3) Preoccupied with random musings of the day
4) Worried about the future
5) Too sleepy
6) Enjoying abit of life
and thus decided to go on hiatus.

Right, judging from the tagboard, since this blog is pretty much dead and all, maybe i should really make the big move to wordpress. Since I've sort of grown out of the frilly colourful blogskins and avatars phase already. THAT'S LIKE, SO SECONDARY SCHOOL-ISH. +_+

ah okay finished studying for chem spa! :)



:) sometimes wonder if it's really true, if the possibility of it happening is even something worth thinking about.
two.
I wonder. if that really IS the choice, why this, and not the other?
I wonder.
(perplexed mode)
:)


Octeopus rambled on and on and on, on 12:24 AM.