Sunday, February 22, 2009
top o' the morning!

10S03Q (:
that's my class.
And they're a pretty nice bunch of people, considering how much time i'll be spending with them for the whole of two years.
Best thing is, I knew loads of people in class already like celine the rubbish bean, which means i'd be in the bean's class for ehhh four years? coolz B-) haha and abel also. which means monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday (ocassionally) saturday and sundays of abel B-)
...................
and almost everybody seems to get high quite often like me! especially rachel and lingli the two dodos singing their bearbear song in the canteen after PE and the whole class turning into a human ZOO and making far too much noise in the library.
yeah man thank God for a nice class!


TUTORIALS GALORE already and so far I still have chem tutorial and half of bio left to go. Plus a whole stack of readings which I'll probably find time to catch up on in the toilet or something :O
Ah well. Still rather euphoric because my itunes songs have increased by the hundreds, thanks to to willettewee and a couple of other trusty companions *smirks*. But then again I'll have to find a relatively free day to dump in all the songs into my iPod and redo my playlists. :)


Contemplating whether to make the big move to wordpress. Probably 'coz it's more private and all (and no one can search the stuff you write on the net). Don't know whether I should still entrust the internet with my most private thoughts.
Perhaps not.


Octeopus rambled on and on and on, on 9:01 PM.